Make this festival season special with particular cake recipes. Try different simple wedding cake recipes and enrich your dessert menu. Learn basic dessert quality recipes from the internet and bake special pastry for the unique occasion.
Honey Cake Recipe
8 oz. flour
4 oz. honey
3 oz. butter
3 oz. sugar
1 tspful baking powder
1. Cream the butter and sugar, and add the beaten eggs gradually.
2. Beat in the honey and, lastly add the sieved flour and cooking powder.
3. Put in a prepared shallow cake tin and bake in a moderate oven for about 45 minutes.
Sugarless cake recipe
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cup water
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp artificial sweetener
1 cup rolled oats
1 defeated egg
1 cup raisins
1 cup flour
1. Heat raisins, water and cinnamon in the sauce pan on low heat for fifteen moments.
2. Take off from fire and let it cool.
3. To this mixture add the crushed egg, oats, artificial sweeter, shortening and vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl sift together flour, cooking soda, cinnamon powder and salt.
5. Add this dry ingredients to the earlier prepare batter and mix well.
6. Pour this combination in a baking pan and bake for 30-35 mins at 350 degrees F.
7. When the cake is ready allow it cool for 10 â€“ 15 a few minutes and then serve immediately.
1 cup Oil
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Coffee
1 Shot Glass Whiskey
2 cup Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 1/2 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1 tsp Baking Soda
3 tsp Cooking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Defeat eggs, oil, sugars, whiskey, honey, and vanilla for three minutes in a mixer.
2. Then for 3 moments at high speed.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda pop, cooking powder and sodium in a bowl.
4. Slowly add the sifted flour in the mixture and put the mixer on for 3 mins at medium velocity.
5. Grease a 15 x 11 inch square skillet.
6. Pour the blend in the pan.
7. Baked the skillet at 350 levels for 1 hour and 10 a few minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean from the center of the wedding cake.
Give your taste bud particular treat with easy Chocolate Recipes. Find out different simple dessert dishes from pastry formulas sections and enrich your cookery and bakery skills.